Book an initial design consultation to plan your space. This initial consultation helps us understand your functional requirements and aesthetic needs so that we can help you establish a design direction that can lay the basis of your interior design.
What does Concept Development Include:
– Initial Consultation is a one-and-a-half-hour interior design session with the “Head Designer” through the web interface “Zoom”. All consultations are held remotely as we cater to local & international clientele.
– Analysis of your design preferences and existing space through images, videos, or details via WhatsApp/Email with the “Head Designer”. This occurs “before” your initial design consult.
– “Initial Concept Framework” suggested by the “Head Designer” during the initial consult.
– “Mood Board Presentation” is produced and submitted 2-3 working days after the initial consultation.
– An email with your “Mood Board Presentation” along with comments and feedback from an interior designer.